Thursday 13 October 2016

I've been to ...

... a couple of different card workshops recently.  One was an all day one from which I've still to photograph the cards.  Mainly 'cos I messed one up when I got it home and I've not yet put it right.  Really need to sort that out and get them done.

The other one has been with a lady I've known a while but saw very little of.  She does several workshops a month but that's because they're in her home and she is very restricted on space so can only take 4 people at a time.  I managed to get in on the first one I did because I took somebody else's place who couldn't go.  We played with brushos and other media to make backgrounds.  We also decorated glass block money boxes.  I've yet to photograph my glass block as I want to decorate it a tad more and I haven't made anything with my backgrounds but .... I've since done another workshop with her and we made 3 cards.  Well, we actually made 2 and prepped the 3rd so it had to be finished at home. They're mainly Stampin Up dies and folders although the greeting dies may not be.  A lovely afternoon and really liked what we came away with.
Paper pieced that face, hat, specs and background
Heat embossing.  Star is a die with red card background and glimmer paper filigree.
That SU pine thinlets set again ..... cable embossing folder and SU bow punch.
Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: