Tuesday 9 August 2016

Workshop cards ...

... from last week.  The die used for the white matt is from the Avery Elle, Finished Frames set.  The stamp set is Avery Elle Berry Good, stamped and heat embossed then hand cut.  I borrowed Clair's Tim Holtz Distress Crayons to try.  So glad I didn't 'go with the flow' when the rest of the workshop ladies were buying these - while we were in the US and over here.  I don't like them at all.  Difficult to blend, even using a baby wipe to moisten the finger.  They didn't blend well at all, having a definite line between some colours.  Reckon I've saved myself a bit there - lol!  Love the simpleness of these cards though and, using a different colouring method they could be very useful.


Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

Great cards Pam, love the CAS look. Like you I had a try of the TH Crayons ( at Newbury Papercraft show) and didn't get on with them at all. Much rather use the Gelatos which seem to be better value x