Tuesday 20 September 2011

Need to start ...

... covering September before it's over.  Don't reckon that's gonna happen, not when we're off a week tomorrow and with what I've got to do in that time.  Can't find the mojo to do anything at the mo.  Feeling very lethargic, so I can see it being all a last minute panic next Tuesday - *LOL*  Anyways, I have some pics of shoebox cards from the Guildford meet in August so may as well start posting them.

First up .... the pack Cathy gave us.  Shame I was a bit heavy handed with the greeting stamp but otherwise I like this one.  Probably a good one for a man?


2nd one was given by Dawn.  Doesn't show well but the dress is glittered.  Didn't think much of this one until that glitter was added and then the whole card came to life and I love it!  Wish I could find the die for this 'cos I'd buy it ... or even somebody selling the die cuts.  The body and the dress are separate .... if anyone knows where it can be found .............?????


Others will follow *wink*

Just as an aside ... this chap was finding the pond plants very much to his taste the other day ...




Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: