Tuesday 27 September 2011

Done!

We're all ready to go ....
Picked up shirt from M&S - too small, so it goes back when we're home. Had a lovely facial and had to take a trip to local garden centre to get the fish a slow release food block.  The fishy place in our village has closed it's doors.  Don't know when that happened but think the fishy place at the garden centre may have taken their business.  Ironical really 'cos they used to be the fishy place at the garden centre but then the florist wanted bigger floor area and they were pushed out. Now there's another fishy business taken floor space ... and sent the other one under by the seem of things.

Last of the shoebox cards but not the projects 'cos I've one I've finished but not photographed yet :0)
Chris's kit.  This one came just at the right time.  Meet on the Saturday, youngest's anniversary on the Monday.  Guess which card I gave 'em - *lol*  I loved it.


The following is not a shoebox card but one I made all on my own, out of my own head.  Jennie has moved away from the area last week (she lived in Southwater, near Horsham). She hosted several meets at her house and also arranged the Christmas meets for the southern ladies. She's now moved to the Midlands and I'm sure she'll be doing the same in that area once she's settled in.  The following card is the card I made to wish her and her hubby well in their new home. The stamp is a Stamps Away one from Clever Cut although I can't find it on their site (or any of their single stamps for that matter. The greeting is Rachel Anne Miller from Stampendous and the flowers are E-Line ones from my stash. Kept it pretty much monochromatic - coffee and cream, with a touch of gold. Bling is also from my stash. Corners of plaques were punched with Woodware reverse corner punch



Now the blog will be quiet for the next couple of weeks while I'm off sunning myself and playing 'mother of the groom'. Hopefully there will be plenty to share by way of pics on my return :0)



Thanks for dropping by .....

2 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Love them both Pam
Myrax

Viv said...

Fab cards Pam :o) Viv xx