Wednesday 21 September 2011

Busy day ...

... chiropodist visit for me (fishy pedicure last week didn't negate the need for that one - *lol*), optician for hubby with lunch out for us both - yum!  Bit of shopping for the holiday and home.  Why do I feel so tired????

Another couple of the shoebox cards ....
Debs pack .... cute! Didn't quite get this one right but I know what I've done wrong so, if I ever make it again I can correct it.  As it is it won't go into an envelope properly as it should do so it would need a box made.



 Greta's offering.  Another cutie and ideal for a male.  Unfortunately Greta couldn't remember any details of the decoupage paper and several of us had an animal one that we really liked.


Some more tomorrow but not before we have another busy day :0)



Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: