Thursday 21 July 2011

Lovely day ...

... today. Late getting going, having been woken by the postie ringing the bell with a recorded delivery.  There was me thinking it was around 8am and it turned out it was 10 ... oooooops! Must have worn myself out yesterday with that rude word beginning with an 'h' - *lol* Met Kieran, eldest grandson, from college and off we went to see Harry Potter. Loved that series of films. Finished off with a pizza afterwards.  It was really good spending a bit of quality time with him on his own. Doesn't happen often nowadays so really appreciate those times when we have them now. Came home and I've done a bit of crafty shopping *grin*. Just got to wait for postie to deliver again.

Thought I ought to post a couple of the cards we made at the Summer Crafting workshop, in Doncaster, on Friday. These are the ones we made in the morning. Everything used was all supplied and all backing papers used on all projects were from the giant 12x12 pad we were given.

This was my least favourite of the day and was also the first of the day. There are bits I like and bits I don't. Not sure as I'd use the idea again but may do .... 


This one I did like.  Quite labour intensive but effective.  Don't know as I'd put all the elements together in one go again but I'd certainly use elements of it again.  This one had a button made from the backing paper with the button maker that formed part of our goodie bag.


  Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: