Friday 29 April 2011

... and another ...

... very different wedding!  Prince William and Catherine Middleton tied the knot with all the pomp and circumstance/pageantry demanded of a future King of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth, although a lot less 'pomp' than in previous royal weddings and definitely not so pompous *LOL*  I did see the important bits ... his arrival, with Harry, at the Abbey.  Both sets of parents, Queenie and of course, Kate's arrival and that dress!  Stunning in it's simplicity and elegance and no less than I would have expected of her.  Less is so much definitely more - *LOL*  I watched them take their vows and the rest - well, boring, to say the least, and I got on with the other jobs I had to do :0)  Back to watch them process and make the trip back to Buck House and that was me lot!  Shall probably see it all in bits on the many, many repeats we'll now be inundated with at every opportunity for a while.  So glad I'm off to Bali tomorrow to experience another type of wedding.



All jobs now done apart from visiting the Post Office to send some mail early tomorrow morning.  All batteries charged, all charging cables packed. Discs of Wednesday's photos burned and packed.  Freezers sorted out for Paul's convenience. Luggage weighed and I've loads of spare weight should I find anything to bring home. Reckon there could be even more as I'm pretty sure I'll still be bringing stuff home unused - *lol* Jackie's checked us in online - not sure on procedure after that 'cos I've never checked in online before.  Rest of day is my own so I can have a relaxing evening ....

Thanks for dropping by .....

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Felt exactly the same about the wedding....wasn't she a stunner?!...have a fantastic time, and take loads of pics to show us, :D.

betty-NZ said...

You're right about the simplicity of the dress--gorgeous!

Enjoy Bali and bring back lots of photos!

Lee croucher said...

i love royal marriages... very classic and interesting....

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Lee-Croucher/729330715