Sunday 20 March 2011

Wednesday playday ...

... at Deb's - photos!  Well, a couple for now.  Fuzzy group photo, although not all of us 'cos I'm missing.  Photo taken on camera timer to see if it worked, which it did but I wasn't quite in shot  (I can just see a bit of my sweater in the bottom right hand corner)  Second attempt had me in shot but Cathy decided to hide behind Joy so I didn't manage to get one of all of us together.  I've photos of myself on  blog in various places so thought I'd post the fuzzy group one, minus moi!

l-r:  Cally, Jennie, Elaine, Debs, Cathy and Joy


One of our projects ... a necklace using a metallic ribbon.
The black one was made by Cally and the bronze one is mine :0)



At every meet there is one of us that has ..... ermmm, what can we call it to be polite, ermmmm ... oh yes, a faux pasdeliberate mistake creative inspiration. Can you see this one?  (Jackie & Susan couldn't make it so it had to be me - *lol*)


Thanks for dropping by .....

2 comments:

Debs said...

Great photo of the necklaces Pam, not so sure about the one with me in it lol
Love the faux pas

Daisycat said...

Well I will be there at AM to make you look good Pam. Love the necklaces.