Wednesday 15 December 2010

Christmas meet shoebox projects.

At the end of November (27th to be exact) I had a day of crafting with a group of friends. We used the shoebox idea again where we each supplied everyone with a 'kit' to make a card or project. We ended up with 12 projects each on the day ... some simple and effective and others with a bit more of a difficulty level ... but far too many to get through in one day. I've still to do some of the projects - and put finishing touches to others - but I've finally got round to photographing those that I have finished so there'll be a few posts to follow.

Where I can I will put details of items used but mostly ...... I have no idea - lol!

Cally's shoebox kit
based on a card we made at a Jackie Huckstep workshop at the Glitterpot

Ingredients:
Bazzill Bling
Nesties labels
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Crafts Too embossing folder (greeting)
DP for backing
Snowflake punches
Gems & Ribbon

Enjoy!!
 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great card Pam, love the colours too x