Thursday 25 November 2010

Beautiful Bubble Baubles Workshop

Friday 4th November - Morning session with Jane Gill (I love that designer - lol!)

2 cards made in the morning session.  One using the Woodware stamp set Bubble Wreath designed by Jane and the other using a Woodware peeloff of the same design.

This card was originally an A6 card (approx 6x4 inches) but I've altered it since I bought it home and it's now a 7x5 inch card.  A piece of A6 size cream card was embossed with the Crafts Too embossing folder, Baubles. A peeloff of one of the bubble ornaments (available in silver, gold, black & white) was stuck on and then blinged with anything to hand ... buttons, brads, sequins, gems, beads, microbeads, glitter glue, peeloffs - anything blingy that fits and glitter to fill the odd shapes.  The ornament string was drawn in using a toning Sakura Gellyroll pen.  After I got the card home I decided to cut the front off, ink the edges, layer it onto some toning mirri card and mount it onto a 7x5 inch pearlescent card blank and added a greeting. 


The following card used the bubble wreath from the stamp set previously mentioned.  The card was an A4 sheet folded in half lengthways.  The wreath was stamped onto the base of the card and, as with the peeloff, was blinged up with anything suitable to hand.  Narrow 3mm ribbon was stuck down for the string and a small bow tied and added.  A peeloff greeting was added for the finishing touch.

Once again photos are bad because of poor light.  It's the reason these are so late being posted because I've been trying to get pictures that do them justice.  I've given up!  You'll just have to believe me when I say that they are soooooooo much better in real life - *lol*

Enjoy!!
 

No comments: