Wednesday 23 June 2010

Now I will ...

  ... be missing in action. I'm off tomorrow morning for my week in Spain with some good friends so there will be no blogging! Lappy being left home - aawwww!! I'm finally all packed and underweight - I think - on the luggage front, that is. I'm sure hoping so anyway. Just have no idea how accurate my non-digital bathroom scales are so I could be in for a surprise at the airport tomorrow! A  ll my hand luggage is crafty stuff apart from one change of clothes and some nightwear. My hold luggage is a good quarter craft stuff. Just as well it's lightweight clothing needed - and not much of that when there's a pool available and a beach nearby!
 In between the weekend of ironing and the packing I've been sorting my wardrobe as it was full of stuff I can no longer fit into. I've not finished but .... I've cleared out over half of it and today 25 pairs of trousers have bitten the dust - or will do but they're no longer in the wardrobe ... including many that still have their labels on. Don't know about Dogs Trust benefitting. Reckon I should try selling the new and nearly new .....

Had a bit of a shock today!  The Glitterpot - my favourite craft shop - has had to close it's doors to personal shoppers, with immediate effect - circs beyond their control.  This weeks workshops are going ahead as planned but we can only buy online now, although we can collect from shop personally.  I've sort of heard why but fortunately they are due to open a new, larger store very soon so it's a case of waiting a little while and they'll be back up and open for us to go shopping.  In meantime, mail order will have to   do - lol!
Thanks for dropping by .....
 

No comments: