Monday 8 February 2010

Going to plan ...

... for a change - *LOL* Hubby is now home so we've now got a few days to assess what he can do and what he's gonna need help with while I'm away. He doesn't have his post-op assessment until the end of March but there are other appointments before then for him.

I've progressed well with my plans this weekend. It does make a big difference when I can spread out and not have to worry about leaving space for hubby to move around. It also means that I don't have to clear everything away until I've actually finished so time is saved as well. My sorting out is nearly finished but finalising that will have to wait now until I'm back from holiday. I've ironed the new clothes that I'm taking on holiday and decided what I'm taking. Having to allow for a couple of city days, 3 nights on safari and the rest beach! Tomorrow I will be packing (all except the last minute bits) and making sure I'm within weight restrictions. Need to be well under if poss 'cos Jackie's got to take a couple of sails with her (don't ask - *lol*) so needs all the spare we can muster between us.

I'm getting really excited now but ..... we've had snow again today and, although it laid it disappeared quickly. Unfortunately the forecast is for more heavy snow towards the end of the week starting on Thursday. Please, nooooo! Thursday I'm at the Glitterpot for the Paula Pascual class that was rescheduled because of the snow in January. We also don't want anything that's likely to delay our flight on Sunday as we don't have a long layover time in Dubai before the connecting flight so any delay this end could put catching our flight out of Dubai in jeopardy. We didn't want a long layover and thought 3.5 hours would be enough. Just hope it is ....

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Nicky said...

LOL always love reading your blog, and i reckon those sails are cos jackie has only booked a one way ticket for you both xx