Wednesday 27 January 2010

Challenge with a Difference.

... with a capital 'D' *LOL* I've had fun with this one. Too much fun I think 'cos I can't decide which to use. What am I on about? Digital Doodling blog has issued their latest challenge which I came upon purely by chance. Pop over and have a look. If it gets to you like it did me you'll be spoilt for choice by the time you've finished playing - derr! As a bonus there's a chance of winning a couple of Sugar Nellie's ...



Anyways, back to the challenge .... funny, cute, romantic. I don't do romantic but funny? Cute? Ooooh yes! Trouble is I played too much and now I can't decide so I'm posting a selection! These are my 3 youngest grandchildren ... real cuties.



However, if I've got to choose just one then I guess it's got to be this one of my dear old Dad on Christmas Day after he'd opened all his pressies ... bless him!   *LOL*



Now it's your turn to go play. Even if you don't take part in the challenge just visit MagMyPic and have fun.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Wendy M said...

Aw cool Pam - these are all great... I can see you definitely had fun playing along with Digital Doodling's latest challenge... all the best, Wendy xx

Myrna said...

Pam
Lovely pics of your grandkids. But I just love the one of your dad. Reminds me of my dad.
Myrna

Greta said...

These are absolutely lovely Pam. The one of your Dad reminds me of my own Dad. We have many pics of him asleep in the chair lol.
Think I may have to find a little time to go have a look at this. xx