Saturday 25 July 2009

Think my ...

... body has produced some good endorphins today *LOL*. I've actually felt like doing things and felt good about it as well, although I couldn't do as much as I would have liked because leg let me know about it. I did have a better night last night so that has probably helped. Not a complete undisturbed night but I didn't spend so long awake and managed to sleep in 'spurts'. Better than what's been happening of late.

I've also been doing a bit of crafting, of sorts, over the past few days. Cutting loadsa squares of card ...in excess of 150 but don't ask! All will be revealed in the fullness of time. I've also been experimenting with different colouring techniques trying to find the one that I'm most comfortable with.

Our squirrel has become a vandal! This is the peanut holder I've left out specifically for him. I filled it up and put the lid on. The lid is no longer attached to the holder (it was but it's now on ground - bottom left of photo) and the whole holder looks decidedly battered to me -*LOL*



Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Pam and that you got some sleep albeit in spurts!