Sunday 10 May 2009

Views of the ...

... South Downs looking south/south west from Ditchling Road towards Brighton. This is one of the views on my way home from the Glitterpot from one of the highest points just outside Brighton. Just about a 2 minute drive from here southwards and you hit Brighton and, depending on traffic, in 5-10 minutes I'm home!




I stopped at this particular spot to take photos 'cos, on my way out on Thursday morning I noticed a sheep with triplets quite close to the boundary fence. I thought I might be lucky and she'd still be within view but in the 3+ hours before I returned they'd all decided to move further down the field so there weren't any sheep near the boundary fence *LOL* They were more like dots on the landscape ...

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: