Tuesday 14 April 2009

I'm free! ...

... or at least, Dad's went into respite yesterday for a week so I've the time to myself - sort of! He got a bit awkward when I went to collect him to take him and problems he supposedly had last time he was in came to the fore. Strange how he's not mentioned these problems before! Anyway, for every problem he came up with I found a solution, even down to taking a reading light in with him, and off he duly went. I know he'll be fine for the week and that he's being well looked after but I think he got himself into a bit of a state through nervousness. Only natural I guess, when he's only been once before. He'll soon be used to it.

I totally vegged out today but have had a lovely evening out with old workmates. Hair being done tomorrow and a few errands to run. Thursday - will have to see what transpires and Friday I've a day out with my mate Cally. Craft shopping at the Craft Barn in Lingfield followed by lunch and a craft class at the Glitterpot in the afternoon. Looking forward to that day! Weekend depends on the weather but hopefully I can spend time doing some of the sorting out that has been on the backburner since my leg/hip problem started.

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hope you enjoy your free time Pam, you deserve it. Am sure your Dad will enjoy his stay too. x