Wednesday 25 March 2009

What does your birthday say about you

Did this quiz on Facebook and have to say it's pretty scarey at how accurate it is ... warts and all - LOL!

January


Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Money cautious. Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Sensitive and has deep thoughts.


I do take issue with some of it though ....
Hardworking and productive - well, I try!
Smart, neat and organised? Once upon a time perhaps and hopefully will be again at some point.
Knows how to make people happy. Only if they understand me I guess - lol!
Quiet unless excited or tense, rather reserved, highly attentive. Yes to all of those, including the reserved bit (honestly!) but that only lasts until I've got to know somebody - yes, true!!

Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Well, wouldn't have agreed with this until this year but in some ways still don't! I don't generally suffer illnesses or colds to often but seem to have picked up a virus that keeps coming and going. I keep thinking it's a cold developing but it makes me feel rubbish for a couple of days and then I'm OK again ....

Romantic etc, loves children. Yes, definitely to both and with the 2nd - as long as they've got a home to go back to - hehe!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: