Saturday 24 January 2009

I'm really ...

... annoyed! My new laptop's hard drive died on New Years Eve and I'm still waiting for the replacement to arrive! I received a replacement within the week. Fantastic service, I thought. At least it would have been if it had been the right one for my laptop and not one for a desktop! I phoned them up and arranged for the wrong one to go back (it was collected 2 days later) and the correct one to be sent and I'm still waiting for the correct one to arrive! 5 to 10 working day turn-around is what I was told and going by how quick I'd got the original (wrong one) I didn't expect to have to wait too long. WRONG!! I've phoned them again to find out where my new hard drive is and they've now told me that it's out of stock. Apparently they're expecting delivery of it within a day or two and then it will be sent priority. Now me, being the total cynic that I am, can't help thinking that was code for "oh s***, we forgot to order it!" Guess only time will tell on that one but if I finally receive it early next week I shall feel that my suspicions have been confirmed - LOL!

In meantime I'm still using eldest's lappy (when he's not around) which is ancient and that he's never had any bother with except for losing the '5' key at the top of the keyboard ....... which also has the percent sign on - doh! It's a real pain to have to use the '5' that's situated on the 'I' key but I'm just grateful that I've got something I can use - lol!! ............ and why is it that you always want/need to use something when you haven't got it but not when you have - huh????????

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

wintersparkle said...

poor pam it sounds a bit like the stuff i ordered from C&C on the 27th of december still waiting and have now been told it should be with me by the 1st of feb grrrrrrrrr they have had £50 worth of my money since then oh and bw heres some 555555 and %%%%%% for you hehehehehe