Thursday 25 December 2008

Well ...

... despite me telling everyone that I didn't want anything for Christmas as there was really nothing that I wanted or needed, I did get a couple of pressies and extremely pleased with them I am as well. I've got vouchers for spending at the Glitterpot (and that includes classes - woohoo, hehe!) and vouchers for beauty treatments at a local salon - and boy, do I need them!! I can have facials, massages, reiki, indian head massage, manicures and pedicures, waxing and so on and so forth. Facial and massage is going to win over anything else, then see how much I've got left - LOL!! I also got a beautiful bunch of flowers chosen by Emma.

On top of those I got another pressie from hubby - a USB Speedo! Not sure I'll ever use it - definitely not with lappy anyway as it's quite a large thing and, as I'm not hooked up with a tower unit - and won't be for a while - it can languish in it's box. Not sure it's going to be too accurate anyway as the dial already shows 40 and it's not been out of it's box yet - LOLOL!! It was the traditional 'silly' pressie he somehow finds - lol!

Youngsters had mega loads of pressies and I think they've thoroughly enjoyed themselves and Christmas lunch was scrummy! All the better for being able to leave the mess for somebody else to clear away ......

Plenty more photos taken for the family album .......


Ooooooooooooooh yes, forgot! I gave hubby this card as I'd intended from the day I made it. Eldest son was having a look at it and asked me if I was going to keep the bits & pieces off of it - lol!! He hadn't realised that I'd made it! How good was that?????????? I was soooooo chuffed!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: