Monday 15 December 2008

Sooo busy ...

... and wish I could say it was all down to Christmas but it's more like - what's Christmas?? LOL!! There's been a fair bit to do with Dad but there's also been school Christmas plays, breakfast with Santa, a family get-together, shopping, meeting with friends and .............(OK, so some of it is down to Christmas, hehe!). I've photo's to sort and no time to sort them as there are still more friends to meet, more shopping, stuff with Dad and nursery Christmas events to babysit for (hardship that is - NOT!)

I feel really tired - in a good way - at the moment but reckon I can now feel why I'm losing weight without even trying. I'm looking forward to having time to sit and sort the photos so I can update blog properly but in the meantime ...... I am still alive - LOLOL!!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: