Tuesday 25 November 2008

Phew!! ...

... Dad seems to have settled down for a while. He told me this afternoon that he was having a really good day - bless! Must admit he seems a lot more cheerful but that could all change again tomorrow 'cos he's got to go out ....... 2 days running!! Chiropodist tomorrow and nurse for blood tests on Thursday. Then it'll be back to the doctor when results are back as he's going to do a full dementia test. Really need to know what we're dealing with I think. Then we can make proper arrangements for him - suited to his needs ...... and mine!!

Finally managing to catch up with stuff on the craft front. I've posted for the Glitterpot class with Jane back in October and I've nearly got my makings from the Yorkshire meet done then it's what I did at Joanne's last week. I still need to sort out piccies etc. for the bits & bobs I've done under my own direction as opposed to a workshop/class but hey - Rome wasn't built in a day - LOL!!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: