Sunday 23 November 2008

A big thank you ...


...to Cazz who has presented this blog (& me) with the...
PROXIMITY AWARD

This award states that this blog invests and believes in proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

This is a difficult one for me as, in keeping with the traditions of this award, it should be passed on. It's difficult because I don't like to single people out as there are so many that touch my life, comfort and inspire me in equal measure and in a variety of ways. Because of that I'm going to gratefully accept this award and pass it on, with huge great thanks, to all my friends - both cyber and physical (and those that come in both categories - lol!) - that have supported and inspired me over the past, difficult, months.

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Cazz said...

You're very welcome xxx