Monday 6 October 2008

That's it! ...

... she's gone!! She's reached the end of the rope and hung herself! I'm talking about the cleaner Age Concern got for Dad. Not only has she not cleaned properly (just the bits you can see and not always that) in the last 4 weeks but her time-keeping has been atrocious! Today I waited a good hour past her due time but she didn't arrive. No message, nothing! Told Dad, if she turns up after I've gone to send her away. Looks as though the only people we can rely on are ourselves so that's what we'll do again for a while until I know what's happening about re-housing ........

Update 1700hrs: Seems she arrived ½ hour after I'd left, which meant she was over 1½ hours late! She rang me and complained because I hadn't told her she wasn't wanted this week (that's what Dad had told her). Well, she was put right on that one and the reasons for dispensing with her services. She lives about 10/15 minutes away by car but said she'd been delayed by roadworks (for over an hour?), making her late to her first client. Unlikely but even so, why hadn't she rung Dad's to tell us she'd been delayed and would be late????????????????

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: