Thursday 28 August 2008

Spent out! ...

... well, nearly - lol!! Specs collected and road tax got so that's the last of the compulsory payouts made and I know I remain legal - or will be come Monday when new tax has to be displayed!! Had to spend a bit more, though. Well, you do don't you? Artbase of Hornchurch are clearing their discontinued Bazill stock with a 20% reduction. You just can't let an opportunity like that pass so I've put in a largish order - LOL! Have to say, I don't actually need it at all but hey, who knows when I won't be able to afford it so 'get it while you can' is my motto. Used to do the same when I was knitting and ended up selling most of my accumulated yarn stock on eBay (very cheaply) after I hadn't picked up any needles for around 5 years. Now I'm thinking of picking them up again and I haven't any yarn - sob!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: