Tuesday 29 July 2008

An award and a prize ...

... what's the difference? Well, nothing much I guess 'except one's physical and the other's not but - both mean I've been very lucky!
Firstly, the award - given by Liz last week and directed via this blog. I have to apologise for not acknowledging it on here sooner but I've been in 2 minds about displaying it. Reason being, and I don't want this to sound ungrateful, but there are sooooo many of them around they're in danger of overtaking everything else - LOLOL! It's not that they're not appreciated, because they are ... immensely ... but I'm not too keen on all the 'rules' attached however, I can see that there probably needs to be some else they're not likely to be passed on. Anyway, rather than ignore this one, I've decided to post it and follow the rules but it will be the last. I will always acknowledge, appreciate and say thanks for any future awards that may be given but I won't be passing them on - it's toooooo blooming difficult to choose who to pass on to and I always feel guilty about leaving people out - LOL!

Wylde Women Award
the rules are as follows:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com/) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.

The Purpose of the Award:
To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I'm passing this on to my good friend of 20+ years - Cally

Now for the prize! There's a separate posting for this one. The clue is ..... blog candy!!


Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: