Wednesday 18 June 2008

It is ...

... 'Oh no!' and I'm sitting here at home instead of taking my balloon flight. Still, not too disappointed as it is a bit windy and, I have to say, it would probably have been pretty hairy up there. I'd rather it was the end of a hot, summer's day on a lovely balmy evening, floating over the countryside so I'll just rebook and hope that's what I get next time - lol! Possibly wasn't in the best frame of mind for it either today, as things have turned out, so reckon that old thing called 'fate' has stepped in. When the time is right - for me - 'fate' will be there to dictate, as usual - lol!

Thanks for dropping by .....

3 comments:

Greta said...

Shame about that Pam but as you say fate will have it's way. You've still got it to look forward to now
Greta x

Anonymous said...

Never mind Pam, there'll always be another day or should I say evening - preferably a nice warm sunny one if you're lucky, that's the best for when you're up in the air and just drifting across the countryside. Makes me want to go on another one again!

Anonymous said...

I am sure when the day eventually comes, you will really enjoy it Pam.
Mind you i say, better you than me.

Norma