Thursday 15 May 2008

Yippeee

Well, my punches have arrived and the 600m of ribbon! Haven't tested the punches yet but the ribbon is beautiful. There is one problem. It's not on reels. I have 10m each of 30 colours in 2 widths - 7mm and 15mm. The colours are beautiful but how the heck do I store 10m of ribbon which isn't on a reel? I have plenty of ribbon wraps but reckon that 10m is just tooooooooo much to expect them to take comfortably - lol!! Thinking cap is on but if anyone has any ideas I'd be only too pleased to hear them!
I bought them from a site I'd never heard of, Monoco Direct, and I have to say I'm impressed with the service. I ordered, after close of business on the 12th and, it arrived this morning by Special Delivery. My order was over £45 so I got free p&p and the postage was nearly £9

No comments: