Saturday 10 May 2008

Can I .....

...... get excited - now - huh? - can I? can I? PLEEEEEASE???? :o))))

I've just booked something that has been a dream of mine to do for years. It's not really something that you would ever pay for, well, not for yourself anyway, but the family bought this as a present for me at Christmas. It's the last pressie that Mum ever had any input with/in so from that point of view it's become extra special and not just because it's been a long time dream of mine.

It's a .................................. (drum roll!!) ........................................ HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHT!!

I've watched them fly over our archery ground on a nice, still, summers evening just as it's cooling after a long hot day and I've so wished I was in that basket and now - I'm going to be! May not be flying over the archery ground but who cares. Date of my adventure, providing weather plays ball - 18th June, meeting 6pm-ish ...................... BRING IT ON!!!

2 comments:

Cazz said...

wow - thats great Pam. I don't envy you as I hate heights but you got for it hun xxxxxx

Bev said...

You go girl !!! (but rather you than me - I'm way too chicken lol)