Wednesday 19 March 2008

You know what thought did!

Well, I don't seem to have progressed much - in fact, not at all. I guess there must be some improvement but I'm not finding it obvious if there is. Still can't move around for long without it laying me out although the shakes and nausea has reduced a lot and the cough is nowhere near as bad. I've got to start forcing myself to do more, starting tomorrow! Hubby has been sooooooo good! He's not been well himself but he's been doing any cooking as he can actually manage better than me. He's in a wheelchair so doesn't have to stand, which is what does me in! Just as well he can cook, although what we're eating is by no means a full scale meal.

One day I will write in this blog in the way I intended but in the meantime it's more a personal diary thing.

Here's a piccie of a card inspired by a stamping workshop I attended at the Craft Barn last year. Woodware stamps stamped onto co-ordinating patterned Papermania paper and decoupaged.



No comments: