Saturday 29 March 2008

Take a look....

I thought I'd show you my most, all-time, favourite FPC card that I've made .............. to date :giggle: .................... once again inspired by Jane Gill & her FPC classes. This is so simple but I love it! I know, there is a mistake but, I noticed it too late to do anything about it. I still just love it though! The flowers (anenomes) on this one were punched with the X-cut flower punch but a slightly larger flower can be made using the EK Success Paper Shaper Retro flower. The petals are scored on both sides to give shape and then chalked dark from the centre out. The centres are fringed quill rolls and the leaves are the large ash punch. Stems are just randomly cut from green paper. Base card is ivory pearlescent and the flowers are matted and layered onto toning burgundy and the same ivory pearlescent as the base card - all hand cut, sized and scored by me. Hope you like as much as I do......



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is trulu darling!

Craftingdiva said...

I think its beautiful, are we supposed to see the mistake? and if so is it the stems and leaves differing colours? I for one don't mind.A*****