Sunday 30 March 2008

Something to look forward to.

I've booked a class at the Glitterpot with Jane Gill on 9th May as one replacement class for the two I had to cancel earlier this month. I have a feeling that we could be making something similar to this which I found on Paula Pascual's blog following the Trade Show at the NEC in February. It uses the new Woodware Flower and Leaf punches. I wanted to book two but the other, at the end of May (FPC orchids), was already full :crying: Seems strange 'cos all of Jane's FPC classes at the Craft Barn that I went to were only ever ½ full (nice from a pupil perspective) but at the GP they are full - or is it because this one is on a Saturday and not midweek? Anyway, they've taken my phone number and put me on a waiting list so I could still be lucky, if somebody is unlucky and has to cancel.

No comments: